For Pricelists and Rates please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A licensed professional hunter and guide, a tracker and a skinner.
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
- All transport and mileage during the Safari.
Not included in rates:
- Accommodation and travel charges incurred before and after the contract period.
- Cost of charter aircraft before, during or after the Safari, if requested.
- Disinfecting, packaging, insurance and forwarding of trophies and personal effects to the ports of Port Elizabeth, Cape Town or Johannesburg.
- Taxidermist charges.
- Gun hire and ammunition.
- VAT of 15%
Local Management hunting prices
Prices differ per species and depend on availability or demand. These hunts and prices can be arranged and will be provided on request.
Reservations & Deposits:
If the booking is cancelled within 6 months prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
A 50% deposit on your accommodation secures your booking.
If the booking is postponed before the sixth month period the deposit may be carried forward to your rescheduled booking within a 24 month period.
Insurance & Liability:
Your hosts will maintain the utmost care possible and precaution for your safety. However, we can accept no responsibility for any illness, accident, or loss whatsoever, nor any expenses arising from such illness, accident or loss.
Crown River Safari will take every precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of their hunting clients. However, any insurance for Baggage and/or Personal Effects as well as Personal Liability is the responsibility of the hunting client. Crown River Safari accepts no liability for accidents, injuries or damage to person or equipment.
Bass fishing around the lodge while hunting, is free of charge.
Llewellyn & Chamara